MARCO ISLAND & NAPLES REAL ESTATE
live where you want and do what you love
Search All Southwest Florida Properties Here
See Our Most Prestigious Marco Island Homes & Condos Below
Featured Real Estate
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
MARCO ISLAND REAL ESTATE
Marco Island is considered by many to be a treasure trove of real estate, pleasure, and beauty for vacationers and residents alike. This unique community presents full-time residents and vacationers with a wealth of natural beauty, endless recreational activities, cultural events, and some of the finest weather in the country throughout the year.
With more than 6 miles of beautiful white beach, 5 miles of an artificial reef that is growing, sport fishing, golf, tennis, shelling, sightseeing tours, and exceptional sunsets, you will not be disappointed by the endless adventures here in Marco Island.
MARCO ISLAND FLORIDA
The Real Estate Marco Island offers can range from traditional single-family homes to sprawling, private estates along the water in Hideaway Beach Golf Community. Whether you happen to be looking for a low-maintenance condominium, luxury beachfront condo residence, golf community, or home on the waterfront it would be my pleasure to introduce you to our island.
As a Local Real Estate Expert who has been researching the attributes of this community and its newcomers, I have in-depth knowledge of the area and the different real estate possibilities to ensure your transaction to buy or sell is a successful one. You could be a first-time homebuyer or a retiree searching for your ideal piece of Florida real estate. Either way, Marco Island has it all, and I look forward to showing you around.
There has never been a better time to turn your dreams into reality. Browse my website at your leisure to learn more about Marco Island and the surrounding communities. When you’re ready to take that next step or would like to tour any of the homes you see here in person, I am always just a phone call away. Properties for sale are vast and varied, like the residents who call this wonderful island their home. Place your trust with an agent who cares about what YOU want and need. Contact me today!
I WANT TO SELL OR BUY A HOME ON MARCO ISLAND
If you are selling or buying a home and would like to interview our group to help you, we would be glad to talk with you and discuss your options. We can offer you a top-of-the-line marketing strategy and local market knowledge.
To learn more about the Florida real estate market and Marco Island, please do not hesitate to contact me. We look forward to hearing from you soon and to welcoming you home to Marco Island.
- How Homeownership Can Bring You Joy May 18, 2022If you’re trying to decide whether to rent or buy a home, you’re probably weighing a few different factors. The financial benefits of homeownership might be one of the reasons you want to make a purchase if you’re a renter, but the decision can also be motivated by having a place that’s uniquely your own. […]
- Why Rising Mortgage Rates Push Buyers off the Fence May 17, 2022If you’re thinking about buying a home, you’ve probably heard mortgage rates are rising and have wondered what that means for you. Since mortgage rates have increased over two percentage points this year, it’s natural to think about how this will impact your homeownership plans. Today, buyers are reacting in one of two ways: they’re […]
- If You’re a Homeowner, You Have Incredible Leverage When You Sell Today May 16, 2022In today’s housing market, homeowners have a great opportunity to sell their house and receive the best terms for their personal situation. That’s because there’s a limited number of homes for sale, which is creating competition among buyers. Right now, homebuyers want three things: To be the winning bid on their dream home To buy […]
- Should You Update Your House Before Selling? Ask a Real Estate Professional. [INFOGRAPHIC] May 13, 2022Some Highlights If you’re deciding whether you should make updates before you sell your house, lean on your trusted real estate advisor to be your guide. In today’s sellers’ market, buyers have limited options and may be more willing to take on repairs themselves. If you’re thinking about selling your house, let’s connect so you […]
- What You Actually Need To Know About the Number of Foreclosures in Today’s Housing Market May 12, 2022While you may have seen recent stories about the volume of foreclosures today, context is important. During the pandemic, many homeowners were able to pause their mortgage payments using the forbearance program. The goal was to help homeowners financially during the uncertainty created by the health crisis. When the forbearance program began, many experts were […]
- Are There More Homes Coming to the Market? May 11, 2022According to a recent survey from the National Association of Realtors (NAR), one of the top challenges buyers face in today’s housing market is finding a home that meets their needs. That’s largely because the inventory of homes for sale is so low today. If you’re looking to buy a home, you may have noticed […]
- Will Home Prices Fall This Year? Here’s What Experts Say. May 10, 2022Many people are wondering: will home prices fall this year? Whether you’re a potential homebuyer, seller, or both, the answer to this question matters for you. Let’s break down what’s happening with home prices, where experts say they’re headed, and how this impacts your homeownership goals. What’s Happening with Home Prices? Home prices have seen 121 […]
- How Today’s Mortgage Rates Impact Your Home Purchase May 9, 2022If you’re planning to buy a home, it’s critical to understand the relationship between mortgage rates and your purchasing power. Purchasing power is the amount of home you can afford to buy that’s within your financial reach. Mortgage rates directly impact the monthly payment you’ll have on the home you purchase. So, when rates rise, […]